http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/...0Ton%20stakebed/DSCF2306_zps51656d49.jpg

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/...0Ton%20stakebed/DSCF2309_zpse76328a7.jpg

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/...0Ton%20stakebed/DSCF2308_zpsc2e11aed.jpg

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/...0Ton%20stakebed/DSCF2307_zpsde690f1f.jpg



I started to install my bed and had to drill new holes in the frame due to the bed frame being bent... however during installation I found out that the bed frame is 3/4in smaller than the truck frame. It was jimmy rigged on there before with the same L brakets, but I had to replace the wood slats between the frame and bed. Anyone know what the original bed-to-frame brakets look like/ how they worked? Im completely puzzled on this one, and would like to try to avoid unbending the entire bed frame from front to back.
(It was hit by a forklift from the back pushing the bed frame forward into the cab)
Thanks, Ryan


1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

1946 Chevy 2 Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

"if it ain't rattlin' it aint broken"