| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 2 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 2 | The seller told me he has 50W oil in the engine, and felt that it was necessary for old engines. I have always ran nothing but 30W in my antique cars, and I drive them a lot. I would think that a thick oil would not flow well in an engine that relies on scoops to lubricate the rods. | | |
| |
| |