Here are my suggestions. Patrick's are very knowable and very helpful.

Patrick’s Antique Cars & Trucks
P.O. Box 10648
Casa Grande, AZ 85130
(520) 836-1117
Fax: (520) 836-1104
www.patricksantiquecars.com

Langdon's Stove Engine Parts
47950 Robin St.
Utica, MI 48317-2461
586-739-9601
Fax: 586-739-9601
www.stoveboltengine.com

JJ Inlines
P O Box 1239
Sandy, Oregon 97309
503-762-5083
www.jjinlines.com

Kanter Auto Products
76 Monroe St.
Boonton, NJ 07005
973-334-9575
800-526-1096
Fax: 973-334-5423
www.kanter.com

I bought my main bearings here

Northern Auto Parts
801 Lewis Boulevard,
Sioux City, Iowa 51105
562-945-3419
Toll-Free: 800-866-3443
Fax: 562-693-1635
www.northernautoparts.com

Here is some guys that have NOS

Lester J. Harris
2763 E. Valley Rd.
Minden, NV 89423-9097
775-267-2559
775-267-2241

Antique Auto Supply
1225 Colorado Ln.
Arlington, Texas 76015
817-275-2381
Fax 775-234-9858
Email: [email protected]
www.antiqueautosupply.com


"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen

56 Chevy 3100