| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 | Thanks for the comments guys. I used AutoCAD to draw up the plans. I've had these posted a few years now and there are duplicates of it all over the world, some of which outfitted lifting cylinders. As I am using two engine hoists to lift the body, I left that feature off on mine. | | |
| |
| |