| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hotrod Lincoln, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, klhansen, HandyAndy, cmayna, 55shaker, TPR57C),
137
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 | Hello all, My name is Ron, I live in northern Ca. I just picked up a 1950 GMC 1/2 ton 5 window. I plan on doing a street rod out of it. I will be doing a frame off, and adding corvette suspension. Not sure of the motor yet. I have a 383 stroker sitting in the garage, but was also thinking modern fuel injected motor. I will be using a 700r4 tranny. My first question is Who has the best quality replacement body panels? There are so many companies selling parts for these trucks. I just want to get feed back on who is good, and who to stay away from. Thanks, Ron
1950 Gmc 100
| | |
| |
| |