| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 135 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 135 | Hello....anyone have experience with 4x4 usage? I have a 64 k10. I'm expecting ill need the 4 wheel drive with all the snow we received. What is the protocol when driving in 4 wheel drive? If I'm running errands and the roads are bad, can I drive the truck in 4x4? is there a speed limit that I should not exceed while in 4 wheel drive? Any rules of the road would be appreciated. Everything is original on my truck and in working order so I'm concerned that I can damage the mechanics if I drive it more than to get out of my driveway. Thank John
1964 K10 Fleetside Pickup Truck | | |
| |
| |