| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,388 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 76 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 76 | I will be going with 12V system. Can I just restore my heater as is and install or do I need to change the motor to 12V or add something to convert it?
Thanks! | | |
| |
| |