| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,211 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 4 | I want to change my front drum brakes on my 58 Apache to disk brakes. Is a conversion kit the best way and if it is, which company? Will the kits have all the parts I need or will I have to get additional parts? My 16 year old son will be driving the truck so I want the best brake system I can afford. | | |
| |
| |