| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
88
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 362 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 362 | I,m using the stock V8 bell housing with a small block and the engine I'm using already had a new 11" clutch and pressure plate. I need to get a throughout bearing and they come in two heights. A long and a short one. If you had to guess which do you think it is. It's going into my 58 GMC 1/2 ton with a 3 speed behind it for now using stock clutch linkage. Later I plan to use a 350 turbo. Larry
58 gmc 100 with 350 sbc
| | |
| |
| |