| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, 52Carl, cmayna, klhansen, joe apple, Hotrod Lincoln, Peggy M, 2 invisible),
156
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 8 | Hi, I finally doing something about my project and I am pumped. I know exactly what I want it to look and sound. My 66 pickup will soon be having an engine rebuild and Im considering having the 3 speed put on the floor. I'd like to have the engine juiced up and I figure the floor shifter would make for faster shifting. Would there be anybody with advice on this matter?
WolfeCustom
Built this Chevy on Rock'n'Roll
| | |
| |
| |