| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BCBill, Gdads51, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59),
190
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 172 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 172 | Bearings, bushings and seals are what get replaced in a rebuild. I was able to get all of these for my 62 k20 from rockauto, truck and car shop, etc. Rebuild was not too difficult. Used the shop manual, and there is lots on the Internet about it. Something to consider if you have no other choice and the internals of your box are not too bad. I was happy with the results. Spares and cores ate scarce. A lot of the rebuilt units on the Internet are actually rebuild services of your existing box. would you happen to have a list of parts and numbers necessary for a 61K10 steering box rebuild? And maybe a supplier. I'd like to have a list so I can look for availability before I pull the box out. Thanks, Greg
1947 M15 Studebaker 454 4x4 1949 Chevy COE In the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix of the COE1950 Harley FL 1958 GMC LCF 455 3x2bbl 1961 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 327 1966 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 496 1961 Chevy K10 sb 292 1974 Harley FXE 1979 Chevy K10 sb 2007 Harley Streetglide I'm not that good but I'm slow
| | |
| |
| |