| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, Woogeroo, Shade Baby, 68ironhead, Jon G, Wally / Montana, 3B, Bill Hanlon, Gray_Ghost),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,197 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 12 | I have a wobble vibration at about 45 mph and think its either the trunion or worse, should I repair or replace with one piece drive shaft? I have the original closed front, open rear two piece shaft | | |
| |
| |