| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 23 | Finishing up my '53 chevy, previous owner installed mustang 2 front. I started to install brake hoses but the two different banjo bolts I have don't fit. The only markings on the caliper is "Ford 9095" any ideas or sources to identify would be greatly appreciated. I tied 10 millimeter and 7/16th and the are both too small. | | |
| |
| |