| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Nick in Manitou, Gray_Ghost, Shade Baby, J Lucas, TUTS 59, Bill Hanlon, papas52, 2 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 | Wheels or I put a jack handle on the tire and rolled the fender for a slight flare. It's hillbilly but it worked and didn't crease. I have a 6" drop and 18" wheels on a 65 c10 long bed. Good luck to ya.
I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.
| | |
| |
| |