| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Donf, Gdads51, cmayna, Otto Skorzeny, Forty9, Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible),
91
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 90 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 90 | For what I need its shot. The wood is missing chunks and it can be broken by hand. There is thin sheet metal covering the holes. The posts that go through the bed to hold the sides up is rotten and rigged back together. 53moneypit do you have pictures of the different parts. I can see replacing the platform, which I'm assuming is the actual deck, but the lower part that holds the ram itself looks like its cracked length wise. Only way to tell anything is to rip it off and see how bad it is. Just wanting to do research and make sure I don't kick myself in the [censored]. | | |
| |
| |