| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Boy that's a surprise Mark, I've never heard of anyone having a problem with one of their rebuilds. I'm pretty sure they put all new parts into them. It might have to lap in for a little while. I think I'd try running it for a while and see if it seals up. In the mean time I'd stay with it and keep trying to get hold of Bob Ficken to see what he says. He is to wipers as you are to truck beds.
You're dealing with a very small volume and it only takes a tiny leak to bleed a vacuum system that small up to atmosphere, so you probably wouldn't be able to hear it. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |