| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (Gdads51, greenie-reddy, Simso, Joe H, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, 1 invisible),
172
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 44 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 44 | I am still trying to get the lights to work on my speedometer . I have lights on my ammeter and oil gauge, but none to my speedometer. I did as suggested and ran a bare wire on both ends and also a test light, the wires to the speedometer have no power to them, even though the other gauge head does. Is there a wire that connects to the speedometer head? I only have the 3 bulb connections going to the speedometer and they all have no power to them. | | |
| |
| |