| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (JW51),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 22 | I just bought a 50 Chevy 216 4 spd. on ebay. In Arkansas yesterday. Years ago I was into these old trucks then I went Mopar. But now that I got off the crack pipe I am back to Chevy. This will be my fifth 41-53 Truck. I should have it in a couple of weeks.
When setting goals in life. Always aim low to avoid disappointment
| | |
| |
| |