| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 55 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 55 | There is a a bar under the bed towards the rear looks like c chanel. I'm thinking its part of the spare tire carrier. I'm not going to be mount a spare tire so do I need this bar? Does it make the rear of the frame any stronger? | | |
| |
| |