Another Disappointment!
The door panel frames arrived last night from Classic Parts. There was at least a 1/4" gap at 2 of the corners when I fit the panel in the frame. I know the panel dims were perfect because if fit into the original panel frame perfectly. But, I had only 1 orig frame.
After calling Classic Parts, I decided to never order from them again. I was basically told this is normal and to "live" with the corner misfit, or return them, of course without any shipping refund.
Now I have to figure how to make them work. I am thinking about getting a piece of that leather look vinyl at the fabric store and contact adhesive to the cardboard panel and cut the fabric a bit longer in the corners. My worry is the fabric and cardboard combined thickness might not fit into the panel frame.
Anyone else ever experience this repro panel frame misfit? Customer service at Classic Parts said of the 126 pairs of panel frames sold, I was the 1st to complain