| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 61 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 61 | I've been wanting to tackle a build for a long time and remembered an old truck my uncle had parked out in the field (farms seem to grow old trucks). $500 later and I'm now the proud owner of what I believe to be a 1953 GMC.
I've just started collecting some info and the truck and I'm hoping the kind crew here at Stovebolt can help me fill in the blanks. To my limited understanding the truck is a 1953 GMC 9300 Pick-up delivery. I've had no luck locating what the paint code indicates(it appears that it was red at one time) or the trim and body.
Model:9314 Serial:3931403979 Engine:C663699 Trim:394 Body:1827 Paint:331
Thanks in advance for any help and I'll get some pics up in the next week or so. | | |
| |
| |