| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (RdsLessTaken, TUTS 59, Jay R, Otto Skorzeny, 68ironhead, Phak1, 1 invisible),
99
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,428 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 1,214 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 1,214 | My 49 3100 w/216 has a Rochester model B and it works pretty good. Starts, idles and excelerates smoothly. I especially like the step cam that slightly increases idle rpm when the choke is closed to partially closed. One thing I've found out thus far is it didn't like the late model paper element I installed in the air cleaner. It was too restrictive. I went back to the original mesh filter and it worked much better. I'm thinking of hunting down an OEM oil bath. Good luck Dave | | |
| |
| |