| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#97328 09/23/2006 10:47 AM | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 92 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 92 | So I have been told that if you dont have the Ratio? A mismatched pulley ratio and alternator will be no good at idle speeds the alternator RPM is not necessarily the same as engine RPM the ratio between the two pulleys diameters. I was going to get the alternator today and they asked me what ratio. Is this true??
I have a 235 and I want to generat at lest 24 Amps. I will be runing 24 Amps of Commercial refrigeration so I was going to go with a 200 Amp alternator and 5000W Power Inverter With Battery Charger that will give me 30 Amps. Is this the best way to go??
all of your replies and feed back will be of help Thanks Maxx
52 GMC Grumman Olson Kurb Side stepvan T3-8(Comet)69 GMC 1/2-ton
| | |
| |
| |