| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Gray_Ghost),
87
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 4 | Thought I should introduce myself, longtime listener, firstime caller. I'm Cosimo, I'm from Australia and I like to lurk on forums researching pipe dream projects.
One such project is a 1952 Chevy 1 ton flatbed that a friend and I found a couple of years ago while exploring an abandoned farmhouse. It appears to have been parked under a tree 20 or 30 years ago and then forgotten about along with the rest of the farm when all the surrounding properties were bought up. I don't even know how I'd go about purchasing and titleing the wreck given that whoever now owns the land probably doesn't know it's there and the last registered owner is in all probability deceased.
Nonetheless this pickup has been playing on my mind for a couple of years, to the point that I've planned a whole project around this quantum truck. I think I'm going to be seeing whether I can find it again and legally purchase it, in the meantime I'll be lurking in the background on here, plotting and asking the occasional stupid question. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
No truck, no worries.
| Cosimo_Zaretti | 09/16/2013 3:10 AM |
Re: No truck, no worries.
| Steve_H | 09/16/2013 7:23 PM |
Re: No truck, no worries.
| Leo | 09/16/2013 7:58 PM |
Re: No truck, no worries.
| Cosimo_Zaretti | 09/17/2013 4:53 AM |
Re: No truck, no worries.
| Achipmunk | 09/17/2013 8:27 AM |
Re: No truck, no worries.
| Hydra1/2ton | 09/18/2013 5:26 PM |
Re: No truck, no worries.
| J Lucas | 09/18/2013 11:41 PM |
Re: No truck, no worries.
| wetwilly5757 | 09/19/2013 8:42 PM |
Re: No truck, no worries.
| Cosimo_Zaretti | 09/21/2013 8:23 AM |
Re: No truck, no worries.
| TPR57C | 09/22/2013 8:00 AM | |
| |
| |