"as I see a lot of dead links on the site"

If you click on a webshots link, you are right, they are gone. There are a lot of threads with these links that are unfortunately dead. Webshots really screwed over a lot of people by changing their format or what ever they did. I had well over 1800 pictures in many albums. For what its worth, I just opened a Photobucket account and it was pretty easy to do. Links to pictures instead of have the actual pic in the thread safes big time space on the server (I think thats the technical explanation). It helps the site!


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!