No tag in the glovebox. Just 2 screw holes where it used to be. Been finding more and more out about the truck. Got a letter from the city treasures office of Berryville Ar. covering when the truck was bought, how much for it, when and to whom it was sold at surplus auction. And to whom this person sold it to. This is the person I bought it from. Today advanced the timing a few degrees now that I can see the scale by the distributor. Runs and starts a lot better. More power climbing hills too. What does the number A270767327, located next to distributer mean? Just saw it today after I had cleaned the engine bay yesterday. Are the clamp on turn signal levers/switches any good, and will they work with 6 or 12 volt systems. Picked up 2 nice looking LED turn signals for the rear end of truck. They have amber to the front and red tail, brake and turn signal function to the rear. Nice chrome band around the whole lens. Try to mount them tomorrow. Thanks for the info on the tranny Spanky. Jim