| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (78buckshot),
106
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,358 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,384 | After rebuilding the 2 speed rear axle (Tinkum model 5800 - M - 429)(last number hard to read)I need some shims for the ring gear (intermediate) shaft. They are not interchangeable side to side.
Does anyone know where I can get some?
I know this is a drive train subject but it is a Big Bolt specific item. I will post there as well. | | |
| |
| |