| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,345 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 384 | I have a 55 first series. Havoline 30 wt non-detergent oil was recommended to me. I heard it is no longer produced. I have an engine without an oil filter that has 4 screws holding the valve cover. I also heard that pennsylvania oils produce a waxy deposite in the engine. Could someone recommend a few choices that are available? thanks - Scott
55 1st Chev.
| | |
| |
| |