| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 438 | Thanks Guys for the encouragement. Highside my a/c unit is "flow thru" rolled down windows so still kinda warm. I am trying to set up Photobucket account so stay tuned on pics. Joker I agree but the short trips were so a buddy could rescue me if needed. I am also a cancer survivor so keep fighting. Achipmonk I hate to admit but the rear tirees will not be high milage tires as making smoke is so much fun !!
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle."-Abraham Lincoln
| | |
| |
| |