| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Shaffer's1950, Cletus1950, Leo, NAPCOStormTrpr, Otto Skorzeny, GDW, MNSmith, Hanks custodian, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln),
103
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 | I have been looking for some info on how the gasket install on my 37. It did not have one on it when I got the truck. I looked thru the forum and could not find any info on this. A picture would be nice. Thanks Norm
My first prewar and it will not be my last. Done with the 40 for my best friend. Got a 46 (year I was born) to build for me.
| | |
| |
| |