| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, Bruce 1954-4100, Hanks custodian, Gdads51, BC59, Cletus1950, cmayna, 3800GUY),
126
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,253 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 13 | In a few google searches, I found a few locations to order door rubbers and bumpers. I should have those in place over the weekend to seal things up and keep water out.
The problem I have is trying to find the rubber seal for the back doors. I dont even see a location or place to mount the rubber.
anyone have a business name or link to a vendor? chris<pixelmonkey>:D | | |
| |
| |