| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 269 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 269 | Elmer46, I used a bracket from limeworks. It is designed for an after market "lokar" type ebrake lever but I had my old ebrake modified to fit. I purchased the the bolts and spacers from the hardware store. Here are some pics. It isn't the finished product that is on the truck but it will give you an idea. I also used the lokar universal ebrake cabels because I have an updated rear end w/disk brakes. picture , picture , picture , picture , picture Bread . | | |
| |
| |