| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (mick53),
202
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 73 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 73 | Is there a good way (simple) to accomplish this and is there any steering box that will swap out with the original? otherwise I think I am looking at a major project to rework everything up front to get this done. FYI I have a 235 engine in it. | | |
| |
| |