| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 23 | Maybe this is basic info that I should know but I have looked with no success in the shop manual and factory assembly manual for a description of the direction of coolant flow in my 1952 216 engine. I have a heater and a temp control valve where the coolant flows into and out of. Could someone provide a description of the direction of flow for the coolant? Also, I plan to install a "T" for flushing the system when needed. Where is the best place for this item to be installed? Thanks for any help. Jim | | |
| |
| |