Terry,
Check on the t-shirts. And yes, payment upon pick-up in KC. Wow, yes -- bring change (I forgot about that already). Glad Gloria and Theresa will be doing the shirts for us again.
Cool on the water and munchies. We have put in a local request to pick up some bottled water also. We figure maybe it will be on sale someplace between now and then (locally, it's $2.22 for a case) and we'll need a lot for as many people as we have listed so far. I'll start a list of all that stuff soon.
I was about to post to check the design on the shirt again. We needed to streamline the colors. So, it's the same design but with three colors and no shadow (which you probably can't tell). John did the design. He's got the generic one to finish hopefully in the next few days.
Peg