| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,449 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 18 | Hi ya'll, I've been fixing up my 59 3g with 9 foot bed. I put in a new clutch last week, now it goes fine only problem is I wanna be able to stop and I can't find rear brake parts. I would love a brake kit that has all the springs and keepers etc. I can get them working if I can find new adjuster for driver side rear. I already have new shoes and wheel cylinders. Are there any other years that are compatible with mine? The rear brakes are 14 by 2 1/2 inches. Thanks for any advice in advance. | | |
| |
| |