| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Gdads51),
131
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Trooper Jeff -
I believe that you have the correct pump for your 55.1 truck. The pump was changed in the early 50's as Carl noted, but it was used on trucks too. Don't know when the switch from glass-top to metal-top was made. I don't know of anyone that supplies a line with the correct bend for pumps with the 20-deg angled ports. I bent the pump-to-carb line for my '54. Was pretty easy. I left the old mangled tank-to-pump line on the truck. May bend a new one someday.
FYI - GM supplied a 20-deg fitting to adapt the new pump for older trucks.
- Lonnie
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |
| |