| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,466 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 | Thanks guys. I found the site by asking a question on my google browser. Great info and people here. I also had a 64 c-10 when I was 18. It was my daily driver. Same suspension as my 65. Corvette 327 and th350. 12bolt with LSD 3:73. Power steering and a/c. 15" wheels. I miss it a lot. Got married and needed some loot. Sold for a grand to a good buddy. When he was turning into his driveway he got t-boned so hard it broke the rearend. I cried... It was hugger orange. Owned it for 10 years.
I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.
| | |
| |
| |