| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 | I'm familiar with the "take a run at the hill" syndrome but this slows down really fast, faster than other trucks I've driven. At close to 60+ heading up the grade, I'd be at 20 very shortly with no load other than my gut! This should be a torque monster (for the day) with the 261. I'm going to borrow a compression tester from a friend and see what I'm at per cylinder. Something just doesn't seem right.
Bruce | | |
| |
| |