| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 59 | What's the best way to paint the inside of a 65 Chevy truck? Its all metal inside and is sliver and red now.I was thinking I could scuff everything and mask off what I never wanted painted then use some Rustoleum spray paint then use clear coat over that to protect it.im going red on the doors,dash and on the A pillars and roof.on the door panels im doing them white once I find a driver side one.the middle of the roof where its broke up is going to also be white.im thinking some pin stripes on the dash I'm really just concerned on what kind of pain to use. I seen on one of them car shows were they used spray paint And it turned out pretty good but im not sure what kind they used.I think it was on powerblock where I seen it. | | |
| |
| |