| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#95445 04/20/2006 6:59 PM | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 60 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 60 | I have a heater that came out of my '53 1/2 ton. It was the only heater in the truck.The truck was originally bought and used by the Alaska Federal Road Comission before we were a state. It is the GMC special Deluxe heater. I've only seen one other on the net like it. It's round and has three adjustable louvres in front with the core and motor mounted all in one convienient little package. Ill post some pics of it.I've already blasted and painted it. It looks good as new. Now only if I could find to new louvre handles.
1951 3100
| | |
| |
| |