| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,468 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | The gears in my truck are not stock to 1957...I swapped them in when I got the truck and I have no idea what they were in originally. The junk yard had lots of truck third members hanging on a rack and I found this one that fit my rear housing making it an easy swap. I'm turning about 3500 rpm at 65 mph. If I push it to 70 I start bouncing off the governor which is set at 4000 rpm. Mike B  | | |
| |
| |