Trying to locate reference material on what seat cover material was used by the factory for both color and design - pleated, non-pleated, textured / wrinkle, smooth, etc. I have a 1956 3100, Cardinal Red, light gray interior, black headliner and floor mat. The cover there now is a light gray, textured or wrinkled material on the seat bottom and back, with smooth material on the edges. Not sure if this is original or not and do not what to reproduce it if is not. I am not trying to make a 100 point truck, so a close facsimile of original is ok. However to achieve that, I was hoping to find some documentation or photos of what original seats looked like. Alternately, if there is a supplier that their covers are known to be close to original, which leaves if light gray was used or som other color (black?).

Thanks, Joe