| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 41 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2006 Posts: 41 | I just got this 65 truck and it has new halogen bulb conversion. It has 60 grille installed. I have one light only on low beam working bright(DS) and on high beam two on other side(PS) are dim. DS while on high beam, only the outer headlight is on and bright. Where do I start checking? Any help/info appreciated.Thanks | | |
| |
| |