| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,184 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 | I'm having so much fun with this truck this summer. I've talked to so many people at these shows and they all have a story about our trucks. The three years of work into this truck have been worth it just this summer. To boot I've got four trophies also: http://s1094.photobucket.com/user/nesto426/library/1965%20Chevy%20C1/Shows%202013?sort=6&page=1
Tom 1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
| | |
| |
| |