| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,312 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 81 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 81 | I drive a 62 Chevy pickup with a standard 235 c.i. six engine. I continue to have points which seem to work just fine but wondered if a higher voltage coil would benefit my truck in any way? I replaced my coil a couple of years back with a cheap one made in another country and wonder if a higher performance would make any difference? Thanks for any thoughts!!
Green Machine
| | |
| |
| |