| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Bill Hanlon, Jon G, Ponchogl, dt235sd, rfs56trk, Steelonsteel, Maybellene, 49choptop, 1 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,478 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 47 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 47 | I have a 65 C10 I put a late 70's tilt van column in. I need the wiring color conversion. I have seen it here before, just cant find now. thanks | | | |
Entire Thread
|
65 Chevy to later model van tilt column conversion
| roofus | 06/18/2013 11:54 AM | |
| |
| |