Thanks Don. Tim that gives me a great idea now. You have a great looking motor. From what i understood since i have the electric wipers i do not have to worry about vacuum like on the older models but i should use the non ported side for my brake booster. i will plumb the distributor to both ported sides of both carbs like you did for the neat look. Once i get all my pipes constructed i will have them powder coated with the cermachrome like i did the fan and the by pass oil canister. I am in it too far now and its almost as i visioned.

Btw what size line should i use for the distributor?


"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen

56 Chevy 3100