| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 38 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 38 | Shop Shark, I reason I think it might be easier is because the drive line and fuel system would already be there as well as some of the electronics/ECM. I don't think shortening the frame of the suburban would be that tuff. From what I see the track of the suburban is about 64" and the AD is about 61". I know the suburban frame is wider.
I haven't began the project yet so I am just looking at options.
Thanks to everyone that has responded
Ralph
All gave some - some gave all" -- A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of "up to and including his life."
| | |
| |
| |