| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,177 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 158 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 158 | Hello fellow enthusiasts... I am trying to gather info on a truck I bought to restore. Looking to find out how many were produced.
It's a 1972 Chevy short bed step-side 2wd C10 Cheyenne Rear Leaf springs....pretty rare I hear A/C cab
Anyone have a site I can look through for all the pertinent info I am searching?
Thanks, Steve in I-DA-HO | | |
| |
| |